Missed out our last All-You-Can-Eat D24 Durian McFlurry Party? Fret not! McDonald's Malaysia bringing it back for Round 2 this 10th & 11th of August, at all McDonald’s restaurants, nationwide!
Be one of the first 20 people for any of the 4 sessions happening over both days and feast like a king!
The 4 sessions are: 7-8pm and 9-10pm on 10 August 2018, and 3-4pm and 5-6pm on 11 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Available nationwide at all McDonald’s restaurants in Malaysia.
2. Valid on 10 Aug 2018 and 11 Aug 2018.
3. Available for 2 sessions on 10 Aug 2018. Session 1 starts from 7 – 8pm and Session 2 starts from 9 - 10pm.
4. Available for 2 sessions on 11 Aug 2018. Session 1 starts from 3 – 4pm and Session 2 starts from 5 – 6 pm.
5. Limited to 20 persons per session, on a first come first served basis.
6. Registration for the first 20 customers on 10 Aug 2018 will start on 6.30pm for Session 1 and 8.30pm for Session 2.
7. Registration for the first 20 customers on 11 Aug 2018 will start on 2.30pm for Session 1 and 4.30pm for Session 2.
8. Registration will close once the first 20 customers has made payment or once the session begins.
9. Full payment must be made during registration.
10. Price per adult is RM10 nett.
11.Price per child (Aged 4 – 12 years old) is RM10 nett. Children below 3 years old eats for free.
12. Customers will be seated at a designated area and shall be entitled for unlimited refills of Durian McFlurry during each session. Refills of Durian McFlurry will be served by employees of McDonald’s.
13. Valid for dine-in only. Strictly no take-away.
14. McDonald’s Malaysia reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
15. Price is in Ringgit Malaysia and inclusive GST 0%.
16. Product shown is for illustration purposes only.
More McDonald's Promotions at https://www.syioknya.com/DealList/McDonald%2527s
Promotion start from 10/08/2018 until 11/08/2018
McDonald’s is the world’s leading quick service restaurant chain with more than 34,000 restaurants worldwide, serving more than 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries. In Malaysia, McDonald’s serves over 13 million customers a month in more than 250 restaurants nationwide. McDonald’s employs more than 12,000 Malaysians in its restaurants across the nation providing career, training and development opportunities.
For more information, please visit: www.mcdonalds.com.my